Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Five: Austerity

Friday Five

 1. When you have to cut back on spending for a time, what are the niceties you’re least likely to give up even though you could (or should)?  Eating out with friends.  It's seriously one of the things I love to do and will have a hard time doing. :(

2. In leaner times, what are your go-to “famine foods?” I don't believe in being "thrifty" with food, but if I had to save up, it will be eating ramen for one meal. It's cheap, delicious and fast. :P

3. How do you keep yourself amused or entertained in times requiring great frugality?  Download movies and watch it at home instead of going out. :P

4. When was the last time you had to go into austerity mode?  I am blessed enough that I don't have to deny myself of anything that I need, but I imposed a beauty product ban for myself because it's a whole lot of stuff I don't need.  It just accumulates into junk.

5. What’s a necessary expenditure others might consider an extravagance?  Does driving everywhere count?

No comments:

Post a Comment