Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello!

Hello blogging world!  It's been over a year since my last attempt at blogging.  I don't know why I stopped writing after I spent most of my adolescent years talking to myself infront of the computer!  Anyway, a couple of days ago, I got a sudden urge to start writing again.. this time with no specific audience in mind.  I just want to write about whatever I want without trying to impress anyone!  

So what have I been up to aside from the usual?  I recently travelled to Bali, Indonesia (a first for me!) for a few days with my best friends and enjoyed every single minute of it!  I guess the only negative thing was that our flights (Manila-Hong Kong - Denpasar) were filled with at least THREE crying INFANTS!  I usually zone out during flights and sleep almost right away, but it was SOOOO hard to tune out the wailing babies!!  Note to self: BUY earplugs.


We stayed at this AMAZING 6 bedroom villa in Seminyak with our own personal chef, butler, driver and housekeepers.  Similar to staying at a 5 star hotel, but so much more personalised.  Definitely an experience I will never forget and I am very blessed.  Bali is surely on my to-visit again list! 

Anyway, I hope this will be the beginning of my re-blogging endeavour.  Till my next post! Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment