Sunday, June 30, 2013

Random Pictures Sunday

I'm trying to be a good blogger, so I am posting regularly - even if it's really random.  Uploading pictures directly from my phone to flickr makes it SO much easier, now that I don't carry around a camera with me anymore.  Anyway, here are a bunch of random pictures I found on my phone that I wanted to share with you all.  Mostly food pictures, so prepare to get hungry! :P

A friend printed out this super cute Rilakkuma for my sister!  He matches the interior of the restaurant!

A wall of Sake. 

Edamame 

After our gown fitting for Mimi's wedding, me and mom had lunch at Mitsuyado Sei Men ramen!  It was pretty greasy for my liking, but I loved the chewy ramen.  I wish the broth wasn't so salty and oily though. :(

Burger Backed Macaroni.  I was on a diet when friends ordered this for their midnight snack.  The oozing cheese was torture for me.  It was SOOO hard to resist.  Next time, I will attack! :P

Caramel Macchiatos after Baclaran last Wednesday. 

I try to eat clean during the week and pan fried grouper, zucchinis and onions does the trick.  So healthy but really delicious.  It's so easy to diet when you prepare yummy food in advanced!

My sister and her hubby went to Japan and came home with Yoku Moku cigares!  At first, I thought they were nothing special (very similar to lengua) but the more I eat it, the more delicate I think they are!  Japanese sure know how to impress people with their beautiful packaging!


No comments:

Post a Comment