Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Book Nerd

At the beginning of the year, I signed up for the Goodreads 2013 reading challenge!  You set up a goal of how many books you want to read within the year and you try to reach it and if you can, exceed!  I've seen people with goals up to 100-150 books a year, and seriously, I don't even know how they do it!  Do they work?  Do they sleep?  Do they socialize?  Do they have 4 set of eyes?  I gave myself a modest 25 books for the year - that's roughly 2 books a month and I'm not struggling, but it's not the easiest thing to do, because I want to do SOOO much with my free time and I have to make a conscious effort to read instead. 
 
Anyway!  On my way to work this morning, I decided that I was going to start doing book reviews on this blog.  Definitely nothing eloquent and goodreads worthy (some people on there are hardcore reviewers) but I just want to have an outlet where I can let out my book hangover! HAHA!  I always talk about the books I finish to my friends who are not into reading and I always get the same "I don't give a shit" reaction! HAHAHA!
 
What are your book recommendations?  Let me know!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment